Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Dear Ones.

I was reading the B of M today and with all that is going on in the world, I gained alot of comfort in Alma 53 the whole section and Alma 58:39-41. Now is the time we have prepared for, to let our faith shine. Our new stake president and life long friend, Greg Ollis ( he is awesome by the way) reminded us that the pilot who saved all those peoples lives on the Hudson river, had prepared his whole life for the time he would have to deliver those most important words to his entire stewardship of passengers, when he warned "brace for impact". Hopefully we have been and are still preparing that the impacts, in our lives, will be not just bearable but make us stronger and better for the experience. Also that many impacts we feel will be positive and of overwhelming joy. I love you all so much. I hope you will humor me with this little spiritual thought, they usually come to me at about 3-5 am. You are the core of my hearts feelings and I pray for all of you continually.
All present and accounted for.

Love Mom

1 comment: