Monday, January 26, 2009

Well, I for one am happy last week is over. I got the stomach flu, Gav and I and now Burg is threatening. SICK but so much better. Bampa took such good care of me. Jeff , Janet and Brooklyn have all been congested. It sounds like Jer and Talli are having a really busy week. I wish we were closer and could be more help. Jer told me last night 1/25 that Macie is trying to get sick again. Get better baby and hold on everybody spring is coming. Tough time of year but we are so excited for you guys tohave your new home. We had birthday dinner for Kinslee and Grandma Poulsen last night, Kins is 4 today, Grandma is 82. We got a real ice storm last night, Ihaven't been out but it looks cold. Keep you hearts warm. I love you all.

Dedi - 1/26/09

No comments:

Post a Comment